Welcome to the Rheophysics of Soft Matter group at UCAS International Soft Matter Center and Wenzhou Institute!
- 2023.5 - Our paper about colloidal gelation with non-sticky particles is out in Nature Communications. Y. Jiang, R. Seto, Competing Lengthscales in Colloidal Gelation with Non-Sticky Particles
- 2022.10 - Our odd viscosity paper is out now on Frontiers in Physics(open access).
Z. Zhao, M. Yang, S. Komura, R. Seto, Odd Viscosity in Chiral Passive Suspensions, Front. Phys., 2022.
- 2022.3 - Review paper published in Annual Review of Condensed Matter Physics:
C. Ness, R. Seto, R. Mari, The physics of dense suspensions, Annu. Rev. Condens. Matter Phys., 13(1):97–117.
- 2022.1 Dynamic Zero-COVID Strategy in China, Kagaku (Iwanami Shoten, Publishers)
- 2021.12 New paper with Zhiyuan (open access)
- 2021.12 NSFC-RFIS grant
- 2021.9 New paper with Giulio: G. G. Giusteri, R. Seto, Shear jamming and fragility of suspensions in a continuum model with elastic constraints, Phys. Rev. Lett., 127:138001, 2021.
- 2021.5 BCAM visiting fellow for May–June 2021.
Wenzhou Institute, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (国科温州研究院)
UCAS International Soft Matter Center
Article about the dynamic zero-covid strategy in China
Shear jamming and fragility
Shear thickening and jamming of dense suspensions: the roll of friction
Force transmission and the order parameter of shear thickening
Visiting Prof. Masubuchi group at Nagoya University
Mixing Sauces: A Viscosity Blending Model for Shear Thinning Fluids
Shear jamming and fragility in dense suspensions
Dynamics of Complex Fluids and Interfaces in Kanpur
Normal stress differences in dense suspensions
Generalization of material functions
My talk at KITP program Physics of dense suspensions
Microstructure and thickening of dense suspensions under extensional and shear flows
subscribe via RSS